Free 'Movember' Goodies!

Hey readers,


Two posts in one day, impressive ay! 

Movember is an organisation which is incredibly close to my heart.
During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in Australia and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and male mental health.




Movember is a moustache growing charity event held during the month of November each year that raises funds and awareness for men's health - www.movember.com -


Today I have a few little goodies for you, so you can  share your support for this amazing foundation.

  • 'Show Us Your Mo' website/blog button
  • Mo 'cut-outs'
  • Clip-art/Phone wallpaper

Enjoy!
The 411: Shopaholics Anonymous
Copy and paste code into your blog




Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge

Stay pretty xx
Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me


2 comments:

  1. OMG my school's male teacher participate in this!! :P
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete