Essence Eyeshadow Review - First Thoughts

Hey readers,

Today I have a review on the oh-so-cheap eyeshadows from EssenceEssence is one of those brands that I am such a big fan of, mainly because the products are so cheap and yet a majority of their products are still fantastic quality.

I picked up a couple of eyeshadows to test out. I selected the shades 'Cappuccino Please!' and 'Metropolitan'. I had heard many good reviews about them. Plus, I liked the look of them in the store. So I thought...why not!

*These products were not sent to me to review. I purchased these products on my own terms with my own money.


The first shadow, 'Cappuccino Please!', is best described as a peachy cream shade. With a shimmery/pearlescent texture. I love that the shadow is shimmery, without being overly sparkly. The creaminess of the product is unlike any other product I've ever tried. Which makes it great for everyday use. It’s really pigmented and lasts on my eyes well without a primer.

The second shadow, 'Metropolitan', is probably the most pigmented eye product I've ever come across. Described as a classic, neutral brown. With a slight hint of shimmer. Makes it perfect for applying to the crease of your eye, accentuating the lid, and perfecting the ultimate natural 'eye look'.

When combining these two shades, they create a beautiful pair. Finish the look with a creamy brown eyeliner and a subtle application of mascara, to re-create the classic natural eye. I purchased these shadows for $2.95 (aus) each  from Target. Essence is also available at many drugstores worldwide.







What do you think of the Essence eyeshadows? What colour do you prefer out of the two? Let me know!



The combined look
Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me




0 comments:

Post a Comment