Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about the new planner and stationary collection from Target (Australia). The Molli & Mimi range is becoming a hit with stationary geeks across the country. Last week I managed to pick up one of their featured 2015 padded planner's. So I thought I would post a mini review.
Molli & Mimi Personal Organiser for 2015. Features snap binding and snap stud closure, has a pen holder with pen and space for cards inside the cover. All important local and international holidays are noted, as well as school terms and divided A-Z contacts. With sectional dividers for diary, notes, meetings and more it's the easy way to stay organised this coming year! SOURCE
The planner is so beautiful. The colour scheme is gorgeous - hot pink leather with white and pink spotted interior. The leather itself feels very soft and the size is perfect. Ideal for either an on-the-go diary or an at home organiser.
- Separate note pad inside back cover
- Twin snap stud closure as diary expands
- Snap binding
- Card spaces inside cover
- Pen and Pen holder
- Today ruler divider
- Personal information
- Year planner
- Sectional A-Z contacts
- Approximate dimensions: (l)19 x (w)14.5 x (d)3cm
Materials and Composition
The size (personal size) is perfect for me, having large enough spaces to decorate and write in.
Firstly, the colour is a beautiful hot pink. Not too bright and not too dark. The hardware is coloured silver with a double stud button for closure. In the inside flap their are three card holders and one large pocket. The right side (inside the back cover) has a envelope top pocket opening which comes with a notepad. And of course a elastic pen loop. The planner also includes a year at a glance accordion-style calendar, a notes section, meetings, action, expenses and reminders. Another special thing about this planner is that it also comes with a bonus silver slimline pen! Plus I mustn't forget, this planner fits Filofax Personal sized inserts.
|Ribbon bookmarks from MyThreeMsShop on Etsy|
- Its a very durable planner, this can withstand a few beatdowns if cared for properly
- The colour is absolutely gorgeous - the perfect pink in my opinion
- The patterned interior gives a unique flair to the planner
- It’s not too heavy once filled
- The binder rings allows about 2 inches of paper
- The pen holder will withstand most shaped/sized pens
- It lays flat!
- The location of the pen loop - would have been better positioned on the edge of the back cover, not the strap
- The material of this particular planner is not leather/faux leather - Though there is a faux leather planner available in the Molli & Mimi range - Click here to check it out
Two optional colours of the Molli & Mimi padded planner are also available - Turquoise and black.
Cost - $25.
Where to purchase - Target online.
To view the rest of the Molli & Mimi range - Click here.