'MOR Cosmetics' - Marshmallow Body Products (Early Christmas Gift 2012)


Merry Christmas

❄ ❄ ❄

Hey readers,
Today I have a super quick post for you all.
To share with you, my first (early) Christmas gift that I couldn't wait to open.
Pink, shiny, smelled delicious...how could I possibly resist!
~ One of my dearest Aunty's treated me to a few beautiful pieces from MOR Cosmetics ~


MOR is proudly Australian and recognised globally for its range of innovative, luxurious pampering body care and lifestyle products. The philosophy behind MOR is to provide a personalised sensory journey. We aim to awaken your senses, through creating a memorable pampering experience from the visual packaging to the product offerings. Welcome to the World of MOR.



I received the following:


Marshmallow Hand & Body Milk - 500ml/16.9 fl oz
*Click for more information
Marshmallow Hand & Nail Cream - 125ml/4.4 fl oz
*Click for more information
Marshmallow Body Cream - 250ml/8.5 fl oz
*Click for more information
FOR PRODUCT PRICES - CLICK HERE

❄ ❄ ❄


Note: This is my first time I've tried these products.
Everything about these products are absolutely beautiful. The 'marshmallow' scent of each piece is truly breathtaking. I would describe the overall scent as - succulently sweet marshmallow with slight floral notes. Beautifully depicted within the packaging...which is way too nice to throw out.

Overall, this gift would be perfect for someone who is extra girly. Who enjoys pretty, pink, sweet and/or pampering products. Aka...myself :)

According to my research: All MOR products are paraben free. You can purchase products from the MOR range from most Myer and David Jones stores across Australia. Also, you can buy any MOR product ONLINE at morcosmetics.com.

A big shout out to the amazing Samantha Daley. Thank you so much for this perfect Christmas gift. I love it to pieces! *Mwah









Stay pretty xx
Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me



0 comments:

Post a Comment