Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Review



Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter 
"Coat your lips in Butter – without risk to your waistline "

G'day readers!

Ok I admit it...Recently, I decided to go with the trend and try three of the popular Revlon Lip Butters. As many of you probably already know, they're not your usual lipsticks. What sets them apart from regular lipstick is that they're balm-like and moisturising, while still having bold colour. Plus, there's a colour for everyone, with shades from neutrals to bold.

Here in Australia, the price of the Revlon Lip Butters are around $20 AUS each. $60 for three lipsticks - a bit pricey to be honest. But nevertheless, it is a unique product I was willing to try out.

*Disclaimer: I am not getting paid for this review. It is solely my opinion of each product I have purchased myself .

A savoir for lips during cold winter months or dry summer days, Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter contains a combination of Mango, Shea and Coconut Butter to naturally soothe lips while giving a touch of color that outshines any dull day.

  • Pampering gel formula glides on lips buttery smooth and hydrates lips
  • 94% of women saw a difference in their lip moisturisation
  • Medium coverage color with a high shine finish
  • Mango Butter, Shea Butter and Coconut Butter naturally boosts lip moisture
  • Gives balm like feel to lips, making lips feel soothed, pampered, and conditioned
  • Naturally fragrant with Vanilla Absolute


Lollipop
Lollipop is a gorgeous fuchsia pink with purple undertones. It's such a fun colour to wear. I usually wear this shade with a neutral eye. It gives a great pop of color to the face without looking like I put a lot of effort into it.





Peach Parfait
Peach parfait is a warm peach..almost coral shade and has medium pigmentation. There is visible golden shimmer in this particular shade which all may not be very fond of. However on the lips, the gold just glistens and reflects light. Which adds to the prettiness quotient of the peach.




Sugar Plum
Sugar Plum is a fantastic fall color which is a brick red undertone plum. I love how it matches the make-up naturally and even better, it’s has the lip butter texture. One of my favorite lipstick colors!






The verdict: The reason I love these lip butters so much, is simply because they feel, look and wear so nicely. They are softer and more sheer than a lip stick, but not at all sticky like many glosses. They're smooth and creamy - love the texture, well pigmented for the type of product that they are, and they leave my lips feeling ultra moisturised and soft. They're a sheer lip stick with the smoothness of a gloss. The lip butters provide more than a sheer wash of color, but less color than the average lipstick. Lastly, the staying power of these products are decent, yet not fantastic. I would say they can last up to 3-4 hours approx, (without eating). All up, I am incredibly happy with this product. I am looking forward to trying out a few more colours from this fantastic range.



Have you tried any of the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters? If so, which colours are your favourites?

Countdown to Christmas here!



Stay pretty xx
Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me

0 comments:

Post a Comment