Victoria's Secret Haul

It's been awhile since I did a haul post, so today I wanted to share with you a few items I bought from my new favourite store, Victoria's Secret. As I'm going on holiday soon, I thought that would it be a good excuse to have a little spend up.

Victoria’s Secret’s unique collection of accessories are perfect for those looking for that special something for herself or great travel sized gifts. For that glam girl-on-the go, expect to find a wide range of bags, luggage, passport covers and travel wallets in both nylon and genuine leather to Cosmetic & toiletry bags, and sunglasses.

There is only a single Victoria's Secret store in my hometown of Perth, which is located at the domestic airport. But the trip was definitely worth the drive!



As soon as a walked into the store I spotted these gorgeous passport holders. I fell in love with the leopard one instantly, but then I couldn't stop looking at the beige coloured version as well. So what else could I do... but get both! One for my mum, and one for me.

Various passport holders

Size: 10.5 cm x 14 cm
Material: Cowhide leather
Price: $59.99 AUD each



At the time of my visit, there was a store promotion going on. If you spent over $100 AUD, you were offered a free Victoria's Secret duffle bag. How could I say no! 
I must say, the bag is gorgeous. The pink and black design accompanied by the chrome finish badge is a match made in heaven. 



What was the last thing you bought from Victoria Secret? 


So there you have it guys! My little Victoria's Secrets Haul. 
Check out the Victoria's Secret website for more pretty products: http://www.victoriassecret.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment