First Impressions - Yankee Candle 'Snowflake Cookie'



If you know me, you'll know I'm a big fan of scented candles. I don't think there is anything better than the scent of a pretty candle wafting through the air, and this time of year is perfect for stocking up on all your favourites. I love nothing more than curling up with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book on these chilly winter nights, lighting a scented candle and feeling all my worries float away.

So, when I spotted this gorgeous 'Christmas themed' Yankee Candle from my local newsagent, you can imagine my delight. I chose the one scent I have always lusted after, Snowflake Cookie. Yankee is the king of Christmas candles so it felt only right to give this one a try.

Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie is a scented candle that features notes of holiday cookies and sugary pink icing. The candle provides a long-lasting fragrance from beginning to end and burns completely. It has been formulated with fine ingredients that include pure and natural fragrance extracts, and features a custom blended wax formulation to ensure the optimum melting point and ability to hold fragrance oil.

RRP: $49.95 / $39.95 / $22.50 / $4.95 / $17.50 / $4.50
Pack size: Large Jar (623g) / Medium Jar (411g) / Small Jar (104g) / Sampler (49g) / Tealights (12 pack) / Tart Wax




Are you a fan of Yankee Candles? Let me know which scents I need to try! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment