NOTD (OPI manicure) - 28th Sept 2012


Hey girlies,

Today, I was lucky enough to treat myself to a professional manicure at my local nail studio, 'Professionail'. I mean...who doesn't love manicures!? :)

As you may/may not know, nail salons consume so many polish colours to choose from. So, there's little me...standing infront of a tower of nail polishes thinking, 'WOWWWWWW all the pretty colours!'.
Eventually, I made my choice. This is the colour I picked:


OPI - 'Go on Green!'


I am so pleased with the colour result. It reminds me of a 'mermaid green' shade, (sheer mint polish, with blue/green shimmery undertones). 

The consistency of the polish upon application was quite sheer. But two coats later, the final result was super pretty. 

That's about all for today folks. Have a great weekend!


Don't forget to enter the 1000 Views Giveaway! 



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me

0 comments:

Post a Comment