Neutrogena Naturals Range - First Impressions


"Rewarding naturally beautiful behaviour"

Recently, A fellow subscriber was kind enough to nominate me for a Neutrogena competition, and to my amazement, I WON! The prize for winning this competition was the newly released Neutrogena product from their 'Naturals' range. Valued at over $50 AUD.

 To celebrate the launch of the new NEUTROGENA® Naturals range and our partnership with Landcare Australia, we travelled the country rewarding people for their naturally beautiful behaviour towards the environment. 

Today, I'm simply going to introduce you to some of the naturally beautiful products from Neutrogena.



First, Fresh Cleansing Makeup Remover. The perfect potion for sensitive skin. Light and fresh on the skin. A great option for those who want to get the job done quickly and easily. 

Secondly, Face and Body Bar. Also fantastic for those with sensitive skin. This soap is gentle on the skin and the environment. Essential for any girl... or guy's bathroom.

Lastly, Lip Balm. Move aside 'Baby Lips'. Neutrogena has got this one in the bag. The 'Neutrogena Naturals' lip balm leaves your lips feeling supple, fresh and minty. The perfect feeling all year round. 


 

 

 If you would like to find out more about the products listed in this post. Please don't hesitate to ask in the comments.



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win! Love the products! These would work well for me as I have sensitive skin!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete