Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Sneak Peek


  

Hey readers

Today I have another short post for y'all.
Introducing the Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks.

The Revlon Colorburst range is a popular choice amongst the blogosphere, and while i don't have a ton of these here are 5 gorgeous shades that look incredible on a range of complexions.

These lipsticks are creamy, very pigmented and moist in texture. Though I find the moisture levels kind of differs from shade to shade. There are definitely some shades in there where my lips start to dry out after a few hours.

Priced at $14.99 AUD they don't really hurt the pocket as much and look fab sitting inside your makeup bag-all quilted and classy.

Available online. Not available in stores.

Have you ever tried any products from the Revlon Colorburst range? 

If so, I'd love to know.

 

  *This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own and 100% factual.



Stay pretty xx

Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Instagram @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment