My Nails Are Officially on Vacation (Day 3)

5 DAY CHALLENGE! (Day 3)


Hi again fellow bloggers :)


As mentioned in the last couple of posts, I purchased the 'Sally Hansen' - Nailgrowth Miracle Salon Strength Treatment' polish. It guarantees 30% longer nails in 5 days!*. 
So I've decided to test it out.

As promised, today I have a photo showing my nail growth progress. Here you go! 


                                                                
- (Click to enlarge) -


As you can probably see, there isn't much of an immense difference as yet. Though, if you look closely at my index finger. You may notice the tip of the nail is becoming more prominent...A SIGN OF GROWTH YAY! Haha don't I sound ridiculous! 


Anyway, just a short update for you. I'll fill you in on the final result in two days. When the five day challenge is complete.


Thanks for reading!


Stay pretty xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment