My New Little Beauty

NIKON COOLPIX S9300
Last Thursday evening I treated myself (for the 1st time) to a brand new compact SLR camera...yes you read that correctly, a "compact" SLR quality camera. FINALLY!


I have been waiting so long to be able to buy a 'SLR quality' compact camera. One which I could easily pop into my handbag and go go go!


The brand new Nikon Coolpix S9300, is a revolutionary compact 'snap-&-go' digital camera.  
Featuring:


  • 18x optical zoom
  • CMOS image sensor
  • 3 inch high resolution LCD monitor with wide viewing angle
  • GPS
  • Full 1080p HD movie recording with stereo sound
  • 3D photography....yes...3D!

Power and portability blend perfectly into the COOLPIX S9300. Photograph everything from the nightlife in Cancun to the vibrant details of a flower market with the S9300's 18x wide-angle zoom. Create stunning low-light photos without a flash, thanks to its 16.0 megapixel CMOS sensor. Shoot with high-speed framing rates, and record Full HD (1080p) movies at the touch of a button. Plus, built-in GPS provides an accurate and detailed diary of where you've been!
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/842359REG/Nikon_26315_Coolpix_S9300_Digital_Camera.html

Even though I've only had it a relatively short time, already, I absolutely love it. Everything from the clarity of the images, versatility and its compact build.


I was pleasantly surprised how amazing the quality of the photo's turned out. Below are a few examples. (Click to zoom)



Flash On - Dark 
Super Close-Up (Macro)
Close-Up (Macro)





















All up, the Nikon Coolpix S9300 costed me around $435
(I purchased mine from Harvey Norman, Malaga, WA) Which is pretty pricy when it comes to a compact 'snap-&-go' camera, but putting that behind me, the S9300 is a fantastic choice for someone who wants a pure point-&-shoot experience, which will create an image to remember. 

Colour Variations
The Nikon Coolpix S9300 comes in four different colour variations, silver, red, blue and black (I own the black, as shown in the top image).



The S9300 caters to photographers who'd rather spend their time looking at the sights rather than coping with the subtleties of shutter speeds, apertures, and ISO sensitivities, the Coolpix S9300 offers a generous 20 scene modes that let you tailor the look of your images.
Which is EXACTLY what I wanted!
I am so happy with my new purchase, and I strongly recommend this camera to anyone of any age. Nikon...you are still in my good books.


Stay pretty xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment