eos Lip Balm Haul/Review

G'day girlies...
Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a short, yet special, eos (Evolution Of Smooth) lip balm haul for you.

*Notice - I was not paid for this haul/review. The opinions I express are purely my own.


SOURCE

In Australia, It is quite hard to get your hands on any eos product. Until I discovered 'Special_Spice' on Ebay.
Each cute little sphere lip balm retails for only $4.85 AU (+$3.95 AU postage). Which is fantastic in opinion.

I don't know about you, but I think these lip products are the cutest things I've ever seen! They are like little balls of fun...(hmmm did that sound odd?) ;)

The flavours I received were as followed:


  • Strawberry Sorbet (light pink) *In October during Breast Cancer Awareness month the company EOS donated 5% of their retail proceeds from the sale of Strawberry Sorbet to the cause. *
  • Honeysuckle Honeydew (light green)
  • Sweet Mint (minty blue/green)









Directions: Twist off top. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile.

Out of the three, my personal favourite would have to be
Honeysuckle Honeydew. The scent/taste of this on my lips is amazing.

My least favourite would have to be Strawberry Sorbet. Not because it has an odd scent/taste, just because the scent is the least appealing to my personal preferences.
Sweet Mint is simply refreshing and light, but not my favourite.

According to my research, eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

These lip balms leave your lips feeling super lucious and kissable....you know you like that! Plus, for a mere $4.85, how could you possibly resist! ;)

Have you ever tried any of the eos products? If so, what is your favourite? 

Stay pretty xx
Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment