NOTD (China Glaze) - 27th October 2012

Hey readers,



Today I have a short 'Nails Of The Day' post for you.

Spring would probably have to be my favourite season (...well apart from the hay fever), especially the Spring trends which rock the nation!
This year, as you most likely already know, neon and pastel shades are the seasonal trend. Luckily for me, I love both bright colours and subtle shades. 

Don't you just adore those certain polishes where you can't stop staring down at your nails. If so, this is the polish for you!
On my nails today, is China Glaze - 'Flip Flop Fantasy.' 
(From the 2010 'Poolside Collection.')

This polish would be described as a neon coral, with a matte finish. To get my desired result, I applied a base coat and two coats of the polish. 
The opacity of this product was great. I could of easily gotten away with a single coat, but I just couldn't help myself...and applied a second coat. 
The only disadvantage with this polish is, because it is a matte finish (therefore I used no top coat), I found that it started to chip after the 3rd day on my nails. Which was a bit of a disappointment. (Oh my gosh, this is starting to sound like a review...pfft oh well!) 

Hidden bonus: The neon finish makes your skin appear incredibly tanned. 

All-in-all, I have really enjoyed experiencing this polish. A perfect shade for Spring, Summer...oh what the heck...all year round!

China Glaze - 'Flip Flop Fantasy': $10.95 (via crushcosmetics.com.au)


Have you ever tried any of the China Glaze polishes? If so, what shade is your favourite? 

Stay pretty xx
Follow me on Twitter @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Follow me on Facebook @ Shopaholics Anonymous
Like what you're reading? Follow me


0 comments:

Post a Comment